- The New Powerful GeForce GTX 1650 AMP takes advantage of the cutting-edge NVIDIA Turing architecture to immerse you in incredible realism and brilliant performance at up-to 4K in the latest games.
- GTX 1650 AMP comes with ‘896 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 128-bit wide bus interface at speeds of 8 Gbps. It is a super compact card measuring 6.39 inch which ensures compatibility with 99 percent of systems.
- It comes with twin 70mm fans with ribbed, deep angled blades that increase the downward pressure ensuring better flow and has ‘Wide Array Aluminium Heatsink’ designed for maximum dispersion of heat evenly which results from inefficient cooling.
- It comes with a Display port 1.4, HDMI 2.0b with support for 4K (3840x2160 @ 60 Hz) and DL-DVI-D (2560x1600 @ 60 Hz). It also has HDCP support and multiple displays (Up-to 3 simultaneously). It is factory overclocked with speeds up to 1725 MHz.
- It supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API, Vulkan API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10/7 x64. It is fully compatible with NVIDIA Ansel and compatible with NVIDIA G-SYNC.
|Item Weight||390 g|
|Product Dimensions||16.2 x 11.1 x 3.7 cm|
|Item model number||AMP Edition|
|RAM Size||4 GB|
|Hardware Interface||PCI Express x8|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Has Auto Focus||No|