Unbuffered DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs (Unbuffered Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM Dual In-Line Memory Modules) are low-power, high-speed operation memory modules that use DDR3 SDRAM devices. These Unbuffered SDRAM DIMMs are intended for use as main memory when installed in systems such as PCs and workstations.
- Capacity – 8GB DDR3 1600mhz / Memory Architecture – UB-DIMM
- Voltage – 1.35V Frequency 1600 mhz PIN – 240
- Cas Latency – 10-10-10-22 / 11-11-11-27, Height – 30mm, RoHS Compliant – YES
- VDD=1.5V +/- 0.075V, VDDQ=1.5V +/- 0.075V, VDDSPD=3.0V to 3.6V, 8 internal banks, Data transfer rate: PC3-12800, Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe, 8 bit pre-fetch, Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly: BL 8 or BC (Burst Chop) 4, Supports ECC error correction and detection, On Die Termination (ODT) supported, Temperature sensor with integrated SPD (Serial Presence Detect) EEPROM, This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
- Warranty – 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty