Give your rig room to shine with the black Define 7 Mid-Tower Case from Fractal Design. Intended to provide ample room and then some, this mid-tower case supports ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX boards, as well as E-ATX motherboards up to 285mm. Users can configure the Define 7 in various ways, optimizing space for server-like capacity in Storage Layout or sticking with the default Open Layout, maximizing airflow. If opting for the latter, users can remove the installed front fan, allowing the case to fit GPUs up to 19.33″. With the front fan installed, you can still fit graphics cards up to 18.38″. GPUs up to 12.4″ are supported when both the front fan and HDD cage are installed. Additionally, CPU coolers up to 7.28″ are supported, as are power supplies up to 9.84″. The Fractal Define 7 also sports nine expansion slots, two of which are vertical. Furthermore, this case also features a 5.25″ external drive bay. And, in its default configuration, this case also holds as many as six 3.5/2.5″ drives with two dedicated mounting trays and four positions for 2.5″ drives. These options can be expanded by the user to accommodate as many as 14 storage drives in Storage Layout.
Featuring a steel frame and panels, the Fractal Design Define 7 case comes with three 140mm Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans installed, and supports up to an additional six user-installed fans. Thanks to liquid cooling support, users can also ditch the fans and opt for radiators instead, with models up to 360mm fitting on the front and larger radiators up to 420mm fitting to the top of the case using the default Open Layout. Optimized for quiet operation, the front, side, and top panels of the Define 7 are designed to reduce noise, and the top can be swapped out with the included ventilated top cover to provide greater airflow at the expense of noise isolation. The front I/O panel supplies users with four USB Type-A ports, two of which are USB 3.1 Gen 1 and two of which are USB 2.0. Additionally, this panel sports a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port and dedicated 3.5mm input and output. Constructed from anodized aluminum, the front panel sits on hinges, closing with a magnetic latch and opening to allow users to access the 5.25″ drive bay.
- Anodized aluminum front panel with reversible dual-handed hinges opens and closes easily with magnetic latching
- Versatile multi-brackets convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD, or pump mount
- Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans directly in line with cable channels along the edge of the case
- Redesigned HDD cage for easier installation and improved transportation security
- Tool-less, top-latching panels allow quick access while preventing accidental drops
- Bridgeless expansion slots ensure obstruction-free connections for easier installation and hookup
- Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover for optimal coverage and front radiator support
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- Detachable PSU cable shield and integrated cable guides with hook-and-loop straps further simplify cable management behind the board